Lenovo Voice is a digital voice assistant by Lenovo for Windows 10 which offers a number of interesting voice-based features.
It offers the ability to translate languages in real-time, transcribe offline video, and also offer general voice assistant features.
The app is now in the Microsoft Store, but unfortunately does not appear to do much yet on my Yoga, with the message:
This service is not available yet.
The app appears to be aimed mainly at the Chinese market, offering English/Chinese and Japanese translation.
It however also offers features such as voice typing which would use usable everywhere.
If you have better luck find it in the Store here. A recent non-store version can be found here.
- Microsoft’s upcoming Surface Laptop 4 and Surface Pro 8 devices leaked online
- Apple TV app now rolling out to more Sony TVs, inc high-end 2018 ones
- Apple not playing its part on electronic waste reduction, says UK
- Microsoft promotes the Surface Duo with new Feast Mode ad
- Ikea Home Smart adds support for Scenes; $10 Shortcut Buttons soon