Last month, Microsoft announced that its existing Office 365 Personal and Home subscriptions will be replaced by Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions. These subscriptions are now available for everyone for purchase. You can buy Microsoft Family and Personal subscriptions through the following links:
Here’s what you get with Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions:
- Install Office apps on your favorite devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android.
- You get smart assistance features as soon as they are released in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint so you’re always working with the latest.
- Back up your files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
- Access an extended collection of royalty-free content, including templates, stock photos, icons, and fonts.
- Teams consumer edition
- New Family Safety app.
- Great offers on products and services available from Microsoft’s partners including Adobe.
You can find the difference between Microsoft 365 Personal and Family accounts below.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE goes official w/ Snapdragon 865, 120Hz display for $699
- Android 11 is coming to Android TV w/ low-latency, better gamepad support
- Microsoft announces several new capabilities across Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft announces new OneDrive widget and home screen for iOS users
- Microsoft Outlook iOS and Android apps will soon support voice commands, Reactions