Last month, Microsoft announced that its existing Office 365 Personal and Home subscriptions will be replaced by Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions. These subscriptions are now available for everyone for purchase. You can buy Microsoft Family and Personal subscriptions through the following links:
Here’s what you get with Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions:
- Install Office apps on your favorite devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android.
- You get smart assistance features as soon as they are released in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint so you’re always working with the latest.
- Back up your files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
- Access an extended collection of royalty-free content, including templates, stock photos, icons, and fonts.
- Teams consumer edition
- New Family Safety app.
- Great offers on products and services available from Microsoft’s partners including Adobe.
You can find the difference between Microsoft 365 Personal and Family accounts below.
- Where to pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra in the US
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon SC8280 is Qualcomm’s response to the Apple M1 chipset
- Amazon’s Alexa Custom Assistant will allow device makers to create their own digital assistants
- Microsoft joins coalition to accelerate the release of COVID-19 Vaccine Passports
- WhatsApp pauses roll-out of terms of service update, aims to give users more time to think