Motorola is expected to officially launch its Edge series flagship smartphones tomorrow. Early this month, we reported about the leaked renders of Motorola Edge and Edge+ smartphones. Today, @evleaks leaked the official intro videos of these smartphones. Check them out below
The Motorola Edge + will come with a dual-sided 6.7-inch waterfall screen, Snapdragon 865 processor, 5G, 8GB to 12GB of RAM, wireless charging support and a large 5,000mAh battery. It is also expected to feature a 108-megapixel rear camera, plus wide-angle and telephone lenses. Motorola is also releasing a standard Edge device with a mid-range Snapdragon 765 processor, 5G, 64MP main camera, stereo sound, on-screen fingerprint reader and 6GB of RAM. We will get to know about the pricing of these devices tomorrow.
- Microsoft Teams for iOS and Android updated with Cortana, data saver mode and more
- Youtube blocks iOS 14’s PiP mode for non-Premium users
- Windows 10’s new Meet Now feature could be a Zoom killer
- Google’s Android TV-powered Chromecast shown off in new images w/ revised remote layout
- Trump bans WeChat and TikTok apps to safeguard the national security of the United States