Motorola is expected to officially launch its Edge series flagship smartphones tomorrow. Early this month, we reported about the leaked renders of Motorola Edge and Edge+ smartphones. Today, @evleaks leaked the official intro videos of these smartphones. Check them out below
The Motorola Edge + will come with a dual-sided 6.7-inch waterfall screen, Snapdragon 865 processor, 5G, 8GB to 12GB of RAM, wireless charging support and a large 5,000mAh battery. It is also expected to feature a 108-megapixel rear camera, plus wide-angle and telephone lenses. Motorola is also releasing a standard Edge device with a mid-range Snapdragon 765 processor, 5G, 64MP main camera, stereo sound, on-screen fingerprint reader and 6GB of RAM. We will get to know about the pricing of these devices tomorrow.
- Google adds multitasking support to Gmail app on iPad
- Microsoft Edge for Android gets support for chromium flags
- Leaks: Google Pixel 5 images and specs gets leaked
- Microsoft Acquires Movial the company behind the development of Surface duo software
- Google+ comes to an end as Google Currents for Android, iOS launches