Motorola is expected to officially launch its Edge series flagship smartphones tomorrow. Early this month, we reported about the leaked renders of Motorola Edge and Edge+ smartphones. Today, @evleaks leaked the official intro videos of these smartphones. Check them out below
The Motorola Edge + will come with a dual-sided 6.7-inch waterfall screen, Snapdragon 865 processor, 5G, 8GB to 12GB of RAM, wireless charging support and a large 5,000mAh battery. It is also expected to feature a 108-megapixel rear camera, plus wide-angle and telephone lenses. Motorola is also releasing a standard Edge device with a mid-range Snapdragon 765 processor, 5G, 64MP main camera, stereo sound, on-screen fingerprint reader and 6GB of RAM. We will get to know about the pricing of these devices tomorrow.
- Apple launches new ‘Careers at Apple’ website
- Apple’s AirPods Max gets its first discount
- New Samsung trademarks suggest Galaxy Z Flip3 and Fold 3 owners will not need to worry about durability
- Casio announces the first G-SHOCK Smartwatch with Wear OS by Google
- Google Fi app for iPhone adding ‘Privacy Screen’ to protect voicemails with Face/Touch ID