Apple has shared a new iPhone SE ad via its UK YouTube channel that plays on the joy of unboxing a new iPhone. The ad is actually a longer version of one that we saw leaked last week.
The whole ad centers around someone receiving their new iPhone SE and sitting down to enjoy the unboxing experience. We even get a glimpse of one of the best parts – ripping off that protective film!
The all-new iPhone SE is now available for order online. Those who pre-ordered last week will be receiving their new handsets from today. Sound off in the comments if you’re waiting (im)patiently for yours to land on your doorstep.
- Apple will launch the Apple Store online in India on September 23
- Video reveals some amazing Surface Duo UI features and tips
- Microsoft Edge’s upcoming new feature “Sleeping Tabs” to reduce the memory and CPU footprint
- WhatsApp will soon let you set different wallpapers for different chats
- Google Maps gets updated with improved support for Surface Duo