Apple has shared a new iPhone SE ad via its UK YouTube channel that plays on the joy of unboxing a new iPhone. The ad is actually a longer version of one that we saw leaked last week.
The whole ad centers around someone receiving their new iPhone SE and sitting down to enjoy the unboxing experience. We even get a glimpse of one of the best parts – ripping off that protective film!
The all-new iPhone SE is now available for order online. Those who pre-ordered last week will be receiving their new handsets from today. Sound off in the comments if you’re waiting (im)patiently for yours to land on your doorstep.
- Your Windows 10 PC might finally run Android apps next year
- Microsoft Outlook for Android gets updated with an important new feature
- First details about the Motorola RAZR 2 display leaked online
- Microsoft’s Synonyms feature is now available in Word and PowerPoint for the web
- Microsoft will launch a sustainable datacenter region in Sweden in 2021