Apple has shared a new iPhone SE ad via its UK YouTube channel that plays on the joy of unboxing a new iPhone. The ad is actually a longer version of one that we saw leaked last week.
The whole ad centers around someone receiving their new iPhone SE and sitting down to enjoy the unboxing experience. We even get a glimpse of one of the best parts – ripping off that protective film!
The all-new iPhone SE is now available for order online. Those who pre-ordered last week will be receiving their new handsets from today. Sound off in the comments if you’re waiting (im)patiently for yours to land on your doorstep.
- Google+ comes to an end as Google Currents for Android, iOS launches
- Apple patent describes transparent glass keycaps for greater keyboard durability
- Huawei goes all Chinese, introduces a desktop with 100% Chinese hardware and software
- OnePlus to hold the world’s first AR smartphone launch event for OnePlus Nord on July 21
- iOS 14: iCloud Keychain now alerts users about leaked passwords, more