Microsoft has released a new Office Build for Office Insiders on macOS. The latest Office Insider Preview Build (20042605) for macOS adds a couple of new features to Outlook, it also offers a number of bug fixes. You can see the official changelog below.
- External Recipient MailTip: informs the sender that the message will leave the organization if the sender adds an external recipient (that is, somebody whose email address is outside your organization) or a distribution list that contains external recipients.
- Large Audience MailTip: will let the sender know that the message will be sent to a large audience (more than 25 recipients).
- Current Outlook | Mail: outlook will now no longer display the due date for emails one day earlier with a customized followup date for GMT+ timezone
- Current Outlook | Attachments: outlook will no longer crash when saving or previewing email attachments in certain scenarios
- Message List: messages will now no longer be missing from the list due to dropped notification
No known issues
To update to the latest Office Insider Preview Build, open any Office program and go to File> Account> Update Options> Update Now.
- How to enable split-screen multitasking in Android 11
- Samsung highlights the features of Exynos 1080 5G mobile processor (video)
- Microsoft Store’s Black Friday Deals are now live
- Apple is now using TikTok, with influencer videos for iPhone 12 mini
- Tesla is launching compact car for Europe