We have heard previously that Microsoft has fallen behind in Windows 10X development, and would be pushing back the release of the Surface Neo and other dual-screen Windows 10x products till 2021.
Part of that rumour was also however that Microsoft was still trying to get Windows 10X released for single-screened devices.
Now just such an image was spotted in the Windows 10X emulator, as uncovered by Gustave Monce.
Said to be for a single, large-screen device, it is unclear which product Microsoft is targeting, though the Surface Hub 2 running Windows 10X comes to mind. That version of the product itself has, of course, run into developmental difficulties, likely for the same reason.
There also appears to be a version for small-screened Windows 10X single-screen devices.
Of course, Microsoft may be looking at releasing a laptop or tablet running the OS, and we will have to wait and see what Microsoft comes up with.
Would our readers buy a Windows 10x-powered laptop? Let us know below.
- OnePlus gives us the first look at its upcoming OnePlus Nord smartphone
- Google starts testing smart compose in Gboard for Android
- Samsung Galaxy Watch3 variants and pricing leaked online
- WhatsApp announces Animated Stickers, QR codes and more
- Apple iPhone 12 dummy offers hands-on impression of Apple’s new design