Few months back Microsoft announced that its working on new project which is similar to Trello app.
Outlook Spaces is a web experience that will help one to organize the meetings, emails and docs into easy to follow project spaces. With the spaces, one can pull together the relevant documents , emails, and events in outlook using search terms in a single location.
One can also create To do lists ,add notes , include any relevant links and more. Once the relevant content is populated as a project we can invite others for collaboration. Microsoft has plans to include AI in assisting one to add items to projects in spaces.
Goods news is that Outlook spaces will also have consumer focused version as per WalkingCat. Currently this website is under construction
Check out official introduction video of Outlook spaces below:
- Google is silently building its hardware ecosystem through its recent hardware company acquisitions
- Apple fitness exec details new ‘Dance’ workout in watchOS 7
- Apple Music takes 25% of market share as COVID-19 boosts streaming
- Wells Fargo tells employees to remove TikTok from their work phones
- Google Nest teases a new product launch for today