Dell yesterday announced several new professional monitors to help customers achieve more productivity while delivering great performance, style and comfort. Dell is also launching the new meeting space solution for Microsoft Teams Rooms. The Dell UltraSharp 32 HDR PremierColor Monitor (UP3221Q) is the main highlight of the new launch lineup. It is the world’s first professional monitor with 2K mini-LED direct backlit dimming zone. It includes Calman Powered built-in colorimeter, VESA DisplayHDR 1000, widest DCI-P3 color coverage in a professional monitor at 99.8%, Thunderbolt 3 connectivity and more.
You can find the full list of new products below.
- Dell UltraSharp 32 HDR PremierColor Monitor (UP3221Q) is the world’s first monitor offering 2K mini-LED backlit dimming zones. It is also the world’s first 31.5-inch professional monitor with a built-in Calman Powered colorimeter.
- Dell UltraSharp 24 USB-C Hub Monitor is the first Dell monitor with ComfortView Plus, a built-in solution that minimizes blue light emission for eye comfort and maintains color accuracy on the screen
- Dell UltraSharp 34 Curved USB-C Hub Monitor delivers an immersive audiovisual experience with three-sided ultra-thin borders and built-in dual speakers.
- Meeting Space Solution for Microsoft Teams Rooms offers a complete group collaboration ecosystem that enables seamless videoconferencing in hybrid work environments.
- Three new P-series monitors (P2721Q, P3221D, P3421W) offer a variety of resolutions and productivity features to fit every workstyle.
Pricing and Availability:
- The UltraSharp 32 HDR PremierColor Monitor (UP3221Q) is available on Nov. 5, 2020 worldwide starting at $4,999.99 USD.
- The UltraSharp 24 USB-C Hub Monitor (U2421E) is available now worldwide starting at $449.99 USD.
- The UltraSharp 34 Curved USB-C Hub Monitor (U3431WE) is available on Dec.1, 2020 worldwide starting at $1,199.99USD.
- The Dell Meeting Space Solutions for Microsoft Teams Rooms is available on Oct. 15 worldwide. Contact Dell sales representatives for pricing.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.