Back in January, Samsung officially announced the new Galaxy XCover Pro, a rugged, yet stylish device targeting millions of frontline employees around the world. The Galaxy XCover Pro went on sale in April for $499.99 from Microsoft Store and Amazon US. The main highlight of this device is its Microsoft Teams Walkie Talkie integration.
Microsoft Teams Walkie Talkie is a new push-to-talk experience enables clear, instant, and secure voice communication over the cloud, turning employee- or company-owned smartphones and tablets into a walkie-talkie. Samsung recently released a new video demo highlighting the Microsoft Teams Walkie Talkie feature of Galaxy XCover Pro.
Highlights of Galaxy XCover Pro:
- Galaxy XCover Pro is the most stylish and sleekest rugged all-in-one mobile device on the market.
- The device is IP68 water and dust resistant, and is MIL-STD 810G certified.
- Pogo pin charging support and compatibility with third-party charging docks.
- Availability of two programmable keys to create custom actions with one click.
- Edge-to-edge 6.3” FHD+ Infinity Display with an enhanced touchscreen able to work in any condition, including rain or snow, with or without gloves.
- Galaxy XCover Pro will also have Samsung POS, a mobile-based point of sale (POS) solution that has been approved by Visa’s Tap to Phone pilot program.
- The Galaxy XCover Pro is also built with data security in mind and is protected by Samsung’s defense-grade multi-layered Knox platform.
- The Galaxy XCover Pro also comes with four years of security updates.